Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Hi Jesus!

My daughter says and does a lot of cute things. Lately she has been trying to understand things about Jesus and other biblical things. So from time to time I will have to share these stories.

Today my daughter came into my room while I was studying my Bible and said “Jesus isn’t here. He can’t hear me.” I told her, “Yes He is. He is right here and heard you say that.” So she looked up and said “Hi!” Then she looked at me and said, “Will Jesus say hi to me?” I told her that you can’t hear Jesus speak out loud. He speaks to us through the Bible. So she looked down at my Bible that was sitting on my lap and said “hi!” then put her ear to it expecting Jesus to answer. I explained to her that God wrote the Bible and that is His way of talking to us, then I read her a verse.

1 comment:

Heather said...

cute!