Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Motorcycle Chick

My daughter went on her first motorcycle ride last night. Stephen took her around the circle in our gated community a few times. She loved it. All she needs now is a leather jacket and a real helmet and she'll be a real motorcycle chick.

With the wind blowing through my hair
I will ride from here to there
On my cool motor bike
I will go where e're I like

I will cruise up to the mountains
Then along the ocean shore
Drive around the city fountains
And the whole world I'll explore

With the open road before me
I like to get there quick
There's so much to go and see
I'm a motorcycle chick

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is precious!
Hey, when are you going to update Shell's page? I keep looking for more pictures...

Rambling Rose said...

Sorry I haven't updated Shell's page in so long. I want to redo it completely and take off the old pics. So I need to find a time when I can dedicate a lot of time to do it. I will try to find a weekend soon to do it.